We're here to help. Together we will succeed in adapting to the drought and conditions it presents.
FREE WATER-SAVING DEVICES
FREE high-efficiency devices are available for pick-up at City Hall (while supplies last), including:
- Adjustable Massage Showerheads
- Shower timers
- Kitchen and bathroom faucet aerators
- Toilet dye kits to detect leaks
- Replacement toilet flapper valves and cycle diverters
- Hose timers
CASH FOR GRASS PROGRAM
Our Cash for Grass Program is available for commercial, industrial and residential customers. For more details and to obtain and application, check out our Cash for Grass Program page.
TOILET RETROFIT REBATE PROGRAM
Take advantage of the our Toilet Retrofit Program. We offer a $100 rebate for replacing a standard-flush toilet with high-efficiency toilet (HET). An average four employee business with a standard toilet will use 8,400 gallons of water per month. At 1.28 gallons per flush, an HET toilet uses about 80% less water for each flush. When choosing a new toilet, be sure to select a WaterSense-certified toilet to be eligible for the rebate. Dispose of your old toilet at the City’s Corporation Yard so we can recycle the porcelain.
Check back to view this list of resources. We will keep it updated as we find new ways to help you save water.
- The State's Portal for Drought-Related Information - Save Our Water
- How to Save Water - Be Water Wise
- Drought Watch - UC Davis
- Water Reuse and Conservation - Association of California Water Agencies
- Water Policy Center Fact Sheets and Reports - Public Policy Institute of California
- Water Saving Plants - Water-Wise Gardening in Napa Valley
- UC Master Gardeners of Napa County
- Qualified Bay-Friendly Landscape Professionals - Bay Friendly Coalition
- Sprinklers 101 - Save Our Water
- Lose the Lawn - Sunset Magazine
- Guide to Landscaping in a Water-Saving Manner - H2OUSE Tour
- Online Tool for Indoor and Outdoor Water Savings - H2OUSE
- Top 100 Water Conservation Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions - Recycled Water